Monday, April 11, 2005

Well, we're at the House, now to unpack the 6000000 box's.

Well, I finally have the template set up. Looking good, looking good.

Some info about this Blog. I will not be doing hard core investigation, nor posting out a sob story, or much of anything else. This is simply a place to collect links and images that I think are cool, write up quick reviews of whatever is on my mind, crack jokes, maybe post a bible verse or two, and preview fanfics from my various interests. If your looking to snoop around some guys personal life, or find a deeper insight into anything, forget it. I'm just here to enjoy myself.

That said, welcome! To Fwiffos blogging.... thing.

The first thing Im sure you want to know is "What the heck is a Fwiffo? And why is this guy the Master of it?" Well, let me tell you. Fwiffo is a charecter from an obscure old game called Star Control 2. See that picture over to the right? Thats Fwiffo. Anyway, I was drawn to Fwiffo simply because of the sheer absurdity of his charecter. You see, Fwiffo is part of an alien race called the 'Spathi', and the unique thing about them, is that they are a race whos entire culture is based on the basic premise of 'Cowardice.' Fwiffo put it best...

"Each day, we begin with our traditional Spathi morning prayer, "Oh God, PLEASE don't let me die today! Tomorrow would be SO much better."

Isn't that a hoot? I thought so. Anyway, after getting by butt servely wooped at Star Control 3 (The sequal to 2), I sat down to watch Star Wars. While watching, I started- as I am prone to do- to make useless doodles, one of which was an entirly worthless drawing of Fwiffo in a Jedi outfit, weilding an orange lightsaber that had a Smily face on the end. And thus, a star was born.

So know you know where it all comes from. Thats also pretty much all your going to get about me. So sit back, relax, and enjoy my inane comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home